School Wi-Fi Buyer’s Guide
The School Wi-Fi Buyer’s Guide is an online tool for technology directors who want to make educated wireless equipment purchase decisions, but do not have the time it takes to conduct extensive research.
The Guide will help technology directors understand wireless features and functionality and create a requirements list to give them confidence when evaluating solutions from multiple vendors.
Use the guide to make more educated wireless equipment purchases
- Learn about the technical features of wireless equipment
- Clarify often confusing manufacturer terminology
- Understand feature considerations, tradeoffs, and recommendations
- Build a requirements list based on the district’s needs
- Print or email the requirements list