There are three ways to apply:
- Contact your preferred participating broadband provider directly to learn about their application process.
- Go to getemergencybroadband.org to apply online and to find participating providers near you.
- Call 833-511-0311 for a mail-in application, and return it along with proof of eligibility to:
Emergency Broadband Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
Note that existing Lifeline subscribers are automatically eligible for the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program. However, your provider cannot enroll you in the program without your consent. You must opt-in with your existing provider or request enrollment in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program with a participating broadband provider and choose an eligible service plan. You can choose to receive the benefit from your current Lifeline service provider or another participating provider.
Existing Lifeline Subscribers
- If you receive the Lifeline benefit, you do not have to apply again for the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program.
- However, your provider cannot enroll you in the
EBBProgram without your consent. Your company will ask you to opt-in to receive discounts.